martes, 6 de septiembre de 2011

Know me


My name’s Juan Carlos Molina but you can call me Juan. 
I’m from Maracaibo. I live in Maracaibo, 
in Cuatricentenario. I’m 21 years old and I study engineering in computation at URBE . My favorite sport 
is the futbol . This trimester I am taking 5 classes 
and I am in the 4th trimester.

My favorite equipment of football is the FC Barcelona, all the weekends I see them and my favorite pages are those of sport since they are, as.com, marca.com, sport.es and espndeportes.com



Also I like it the nonaunts, the technology of top and the last thing that happens in day after day. I am charmed with the muscia (It Christens, regaeeton, vallenato, ballads, bagpipes and merenges), my favorite singers are jesus Adrian Romero , franco de vita, Arjona between others.



















 I like the Tecnoligia. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario